Tomorrow, say goodbye to 2014! And hello to 2015! I hope all of you have a great start! Here are some suggestions to get that list going…
10. To get that exercise you dearly need to shed those holiday pounds, have some zombies chase you around the block a couple of times. You’ll only be eaten alive if you’re not fast enough.
9. Need better grades? Try Brain Age!
8. Need money? Just go rob a few banks Grand Theft Auto style to get you back on your feet from all that expensive Christmas shopping. They will understand.
7. Exhasted? Not getting enough sleep? I’m sure a few gaming marathons for charity will do the trick at knocking you out. Be sure to donate!
6. Feeling lonely? Play The Sims (any of them will do) to get your mojo back like Austin Powers. WooHoo! “Yeah, baby, yeah!”
5. Trying to get that one promotion at work? Hire someone to kill the Orcs above you like people do in Mordor. It’s effective.
4. Getting frustrated with a “dull” life? Go on Call Of Duty and then see that your life isn’t so bad after all. I mean being killed and then brought back to life only to be shot again? “Game over, man, game over!”
3. Need to toughen up? Super Smash Bros. will beat in into shape – just look at Little Mac.
2. Running low on health? Start looking for some guy in a green tunic. He’ll probably have a few spare fairies or potions in his cap.
1. Can’t wait for all the games coming out in 2015? Nobody can… NOBODY.
Hope this helps! Wish you all the best of luck for the new year! 😉